The sculpture can still be found embedded in a wall of "The Blue House", which is situated
to the north end of Ditchling village, it was formerly the home of Gill's close friend,
Amy Sawyer. During 1911-1913 gill was linked to Amy, who was a painter and playwright.
He signalled his friendship for her, by giving her the sculpture which is now
known as the 'Gladys Panel' for Christmas in 1913. It is an outline figure of a nude girl
which was incised during 1912 into a tablet of Hopton-wood stone, and is so-called because
it was modelled by Gills younger sister Gladys. Gill first worked on the 'Gladys Panel'
on the 30th of April 1912 when he took some three hours in making a chiselled outline in stone.
Estin Thalassa 1910
Model for The Sower, BBC Broadcasting House
Joan of Arc 1932
The bas-relief in marble above the main entrance to the League of Nations council chamber,
entitled The Creation of Man. Donated to the League of Nations by the United Kingdom in
Chirk War Memorial North Wales, 17th of October 1920